Random Chit Chat

what? she gets it instead! wierd as she's blind but i think ive gotta have a look into that now :p
Yeah, I picked it up at Borders.

4571963253_85bb0061a5.jpg

4572597624_14af6a0f84.jpg

Pres visits an elementary school & a girl asks him "a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do u suppose that is?" Obama, visibly surprised with question, thinks about it for a second and finally says, "Hmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to change America when you don't know s**t?"

It's been a long few days and the results aren't exactly great. I really like the new design for the CPU/Chipset loop though. I'll get a few pictures of the placement for the new radiator. The mod turned out alright, but I wish I would have had a hole saw.

P10101712.jpg

Oh goodie... The person who bought my 4870 x2 is saying DOA, even though I tested it right before I sent it off. Now I have to go through all the crap to refund him and get it returned.\

At least it is an asus, so I should be able to RMA it if it somehow did die in the time between me sending it off and him testing it. Hopefully they will not have any x2s in stock so I get a 5970.

Back
Top Bottom