Random Chit Chat

For a while I've noticed that my cat Newman seemed different than his sister Elaine and his brother Jerry. Tonight as I observed him eating on my security monitor I realized what I was looking at.

His black tipped ears and stripes and also his round face and round eyes indicated that he's a bobcat mix!

Do bobcats bread with... ah... non bobcats?

Last night when I was pouring the cat food in the dish on top of the crate both Elaine and Newman hopped up ready to eat. Since I got a good look at Newman I got my phone out to snap a shot of Newman when Pooky hopped up next to Newman. Newman freaked and screeched like a big cat then hopped off.

That freaked me out hearing him like that. That's the Bobcat screech. For a moment I thought Newman's going to tear Pooky a new one.

Gotta be careful feeding cats. Two cats keep following me just because I feed them from time to time. One of them followed me to the mosque like 300 meters away from home. The same cat follows me pass the gate into the staircase and more if I don't close the door. The other is like mature enough and stops ate the entrance. I called one of them Thyme :D

The dog is being surrendered to the SPCA.
My son had surrendered the dog to the SPCA but they said they would not be able to adopt him out due to his aggressive nature and they were going to destroy him so after a week at the SPCA the dog was brought back to our house. I have been after my son since then to find him a new home and he finally found a sanctuary that will take the dog so my son will be taking him there.

After the dog killed our cat, I didn't want it here any longer but I didn't want it killed either.

Back
Top Bottom