Random Chit Chat

Well, my manager was pretty gracious yesterday, understanding that though he went to the trouble to get a lead position (and thus an extra dollar an hour) just for me, I have to do what is best for me.
He told me that if my new job does not work out, he would gladly take me back.

Meanwhile, the people in the shop are standing around complaining about how crappy the LAN is, but not a single one of them is actually going to call IT up and complain about the crappy network.

Celery, You get anything wet?? Got a few storms in the area. So far .14in.

Just small rains on and off. Still pretty well overcast. may be more to come. My internet was down for a few hours today.

Where abouts?

We had a storm roll through last night that produced flash flooding. So much so the citizens in outrage at mother nature called a town meeting... the community is getting together to talk about how we can stop this terror rain....
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Our--their-- network problems are caused by ancient wiring... but IT won't listen to that. It sounds too expensive, so they replace a server every six to eight months and things improve marginally and the cycle continues/

Last edited:
Where abouts?

We had a storm roll through last night that produced flash flooding. So much so the citizens in outrage at mother nature called a town meeting... the community is getting together to talk about how we can stop this terror rain....

Do you live in the south? Probably gonna suggest a little prayer circle or something... #stereotyped #triggered

Do you live in the south? Probably gonna suggest a little prayer circle or something... #stereotyped #triggered

Southern Colorado...

And I think the peeps are more wanting to complain about the lack of water diversion. Look up a town called Florence or Penrose on Google maps. The houses are sprawled out across the desert. Please, someone tell me what a municipality can do to divert flash flooding with such housing layouts.

All that said, I still agree with your sarcasm re: trying to control nature.

#PrayForLeakingClouds

EDIT: Here's a good example of what the town I live in and the housing layout.
Maps Link

Last edited:
Where abouts?

Celery lives in or near San Antonio, Texas and i am up the road in Killeen, Texas. About 100 miles apart. We Have rain again in the area. Like you said, Can we get a break till after July 4th....:D

LOL. When I went to Sturgis the other day I was in Sturgis, KY. They do a bike rally as well, but on a smaller scale. Same biker chicks, just fewer teeth.
760f13124bdb1509f846c47ee8a92706a98b1dbffa8e8e78135ddf73ff706b1d.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom