Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my day yesterday...

So I live in Liverpool, and I am taking a class at Boces on Thompson Road out by carrier Circle,
My only way to get to that Boces is to take a centro bus
So I get up at 6:00am shower and go on my comp then its 7:00am
and I leave for the bus it comes I get on, I get to downtown, So I get to the bus place and ask her what time the next bus leaving Downtown to go to carrier circle is she was lik 8:40 I'm like WTF

I'm going to be late for class so i start flipping out and panicking I'm like omg!
So I call Mr.Hun he is the principal at the boces that I'm supposed to be going to
Eventually he finally picks up and I told him w ho I was at that i have a class in the morning and I told him about the bus's,He said that class does start today but not all of the school's students are going to be their So he said i could go back home and try and find another way to get their tomorrow, He said its okay and that it wont be counted as skipping and it wasn't illegal or anything. so I said okay Talk to you later,

So then I call the bus ppl its like 2 more hours before a Morgan Road bus comes I'm like <<DELETED>> so I get on a route 57 bus and go to the mall When it finally opens up I buy Halo2 for pc and new shoes
another route 57 bus finally comes and I get on that get dropped off by Eckards and walk home

these last few days have been expensive...
$300 rent for my dad
$131 for my car class thing, I still owe $2
$50 Bus pass, lets me go anywhere w/o paying anything because I got this pass which is good for a month and its worth $1.25
$50 for Halo 2 for pc
$40 for my new skate shoes from Zumiez

Flipping Eh......

I hate downtown they are all ugly fat lazy smoking people i hate it their so nasty!!! they have no teeth and they smell really bad,Plus their is no hot chics down their....
W/E
I need a shower and food then I'm going to hit up some Halo 2 :)
My Live account is TriviumNate87

And today I have to get up t 5:40AM to shower th en I have to catch a 6:15AM bus to downtown,Then at like 7:10AM a bus arrives downtown its the court/park street industrial bus hopefully it will take me to the Thompson Road boces....

The boes I'm trying to get to is like 14 miles away from my house

EDIT; Swear word deleted, I'm sorry about your horrible day though.

sounds like a rough day man!!!thats a little early to get up for college.....time to get a cheap car lol

So today went good
I woke up at 5:40 showered,Got dressed,Went to the bus stop at 6:10,
Caught the bus at 6:15.Got Dowtown,Waited until 7:20 for hte Cou rt Street industrial Bus to arrive got on it,Got to boces,at abotu 7:40am?,
10:40 bell rings class is over,I walk 4 miles to sunny crest, by now its about 12:10ish,I catch the 12:19bus to downtown,I get off that bus and immediately get on a morgan Road bus and when I get to Morgan Road I get off and 30 seconds later I'm home :) at 1:29ish Woot,
This is okay I will have to adjust to it, Its like 80 degrees out though and I was wearing black jeans and a black shirt can you say roasting!
IDC This lets off a bunch of stress form wondering what times buses come, I now know so I'm good, And the 27th, of this month is is my road test :)
Now time for a shower and some rest and lots of water then off to work at 5:00PM-10:00PM Walk home 2 miles,Get home,shower,Do laundry, go to sleep wake up repeat...
Hooray...

So today went good
I woke up at 5:40 showered,Got dressed,Went to the bus stop at 6:10,
Caught the bus at 6:15.Got Dowtown,Waited until 7:20 for hte Cou rt Street industrial Bus to arrive got on it,Got to boces,at abotu 7:40am?,
10:40 bell rings class is over,I walk 4 miles to sunny crest, by now its about 12:10ish,I catch the 12:19bus to downtown,I get off that bus and immediately get on a morgan Road bus and when I get to Morgan Road I get off and 30 seconds later I'm home :) at 1:29ish Woot,
This is okay I will have to adjust to it, Its like 80 degrees out though and I was wearing black jeans and a black shirt can you say roasting!
IDC This lets off a bunch of stress form wondering what times buses come, I now know so I'm good, And the 27th, of this month is is my road test :)
Now time for a shower and some rest and lots of water then off to work at 5:00PM-10:00PM Walk home 2 miles,Get home,shower,Do laundry, go to sleep wake up repeat...
Hooray...
Sounds fun. :p

ok great i missed my bus. the next ones in an hour :(
im sat in the park like a right chav. luckily ive got 20% laptop battery and a nice unsecured belkin54g. this will entertain me for 15 mins. i could go home i suppose but i fancied a little adventure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom