Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double post FTL
so how everyone doing?
I beat Bioshock yesterday im sure you saw my thread
last week i beat lost planet,
next game to beat is GRAW but i don't think thats happening any time soon

ha i could complain more about my computer class :p, what i hate most is we have to do home row and practice typing, i can type really fast(seen as i type on here all the time) but im dyslexic and when they tell me to type something like "jf jf jf fj fj fj" ill get them mixed up by starting to go fj fj :( despite me having to delete that stuff i still get in the 60's for words for min., no mistakes i would be in the 100's :p

oh and no "oh im sorry your dyslexic" dont feel bad for me, its not that noticable until im told what to type and stuff. although im getting better at catching my self write "hte" instead of "the"

well since this is chit chat........how bout i went to the mall today and bought some cloths from holister and american eagle if ppl want cloths time is right now because the season is changing alot of the cloths are like half off.

Yeah I just bought 2 new pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of jeans, a polo, and 2 t-shirts the other day. I like Abercrombie's jeans...$80 isn't ridiculously expensive but they're still really nice.

So today was the first day of school...apparently now if we get caught texting we get 3 detentions the first time, and the second time we get 5 days suspension at this school which is basically for bad kids haha. Just because 2 stupid kids decided to take out their cell phones during an AP exam last year and every single person had to retake the 4 hour exam...

i just bought 4 pairs of shoes i went to footlocker and got two for 80 then i went to kholes and bought two more they were only 50 bucks each there but at footlocker for the sames shoes they wanted 80 each so it was too good to pass up.....................as far as abercrombie goes i get there cloths occasionaly but i dont really like them they own holister so the cloths are basically the same thing...............................i just seen the new mice from razor and microsoft and i want one of them!!! the new line from logictech the mx keyboard and mouse combo looks good too.

well since this is chit chat........how bout i went to the mall today and bought some cloths from holister and american eagle if ppl want cloths time is right now because the season is changing alot of the cloths are like half off.
Cloths, what sort of cloths? denim, cotton, wool, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom