This game looks bad-ass.

Here are the system requirements:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 3 GHz or Athlon Equivalent
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for Vista)
Hard Drive: 7 GB Free
Video Memory: 128 MB (See Supported Graphic Cards)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive (4X)
Active Internet Connection @ 128KBPs Upstream for Online Play
Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 3.2 GHz or Athlon Equivalent
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 7 GB Free
Video Memory: 256 MB (See Supported Graphic Cards)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive (4X)
Active Internet Connection @ 128KBPs Upstream for Online Play
Graphics Cards Supported:
ATI Radeon X1000 series - Radeon X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950
ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series - HD 2600, HD 2900, GT/XT
ATI RadeonT HD 3000 Series - HD 3850, HD 3870, HD 3870 X2
NVIDIA GeForce 6 Series - GeForce 6800 Ultra, 6800 GT, 6800, and GeForce 6600 GT
NVIDIA GeForce 7 Series - GeForce 7950 Series, 7900 Series, 7800 Series, 7600 Series,
NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series - GeForce 8800 Ultra , GeForce 8800 GTX , GeForce 8800 GTS, GeForce 8800 GT , GeForce 8800 GS , GeForce 8600 GTS , GeForce 8600GT, GeForce 8500 GT
NVIDIA GeForce 9 Series - GeForce 9600 GT
* ATI HD 2400 models / Nvidia GEforce 7300 models are supported, but take note the performance of those cards might not give a good gaming experience.
* Graphics Cards Not Supported: All AGP Cards[/quote]

This game isn't DX10??

well.. I'd say that this game looks like it's a crappy sequel to a crappy game that was produced by idiots who are trying to make profit by creating a POS game and naming it after a game series that once was something awesome.

kind of the same thing that happened to the ghost recon series.

well.. I'd say that this game looks like it's a crappy sequel to a crappy game that was produced by idiots who are trying to make profit by creating a POS game and naming it after a game series that once was something awesome.

ghost recon advanced warfighter 2 is actually pretty fun, after you get over the fact that you're gunna die after like 2 shots. but makes you hide more :)

I've never played it, but my friend said it sucked. He's been trying to sell it today to kids at school lol.

I've heard good things about Rainbow Six Vegas.

Though, of all the Rainbow Six games i've played... I have yet to find one I didn't hate.

ghost recon advanced warfighter 2 is actually pretty fun, after you get over the fact that you're gunna die after like 2 shots. but makes you hide more :)

hahaha. if that game gives you the feeling that you need to hide then you have missed quite a lot. :D Stealth is not important in that game. Infact it's not even needed since you can easily take down a huge number of enemies at the same time by yourself.

Try some real tactical shooters like the first ghost recon games, one of the 3 first rainbow 6 games or swat 3. (swat 4 is ok too) These are games where you actually have to think what you are doing, I've had some of my best gaming experiences on ghost recon (the first one) and it is still, to this date, one of the best fps games ever made.

I have heard of the game but I probably wont buy it. I want to know when the second gears of war will come out.

Just stop talking, you're making yourself look stupid. Vegas was clearly not a crappy game:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Rainbow_Six:_Vegas#Reception_and_sales

Just stop talking, you're making yourself look stupid. Vegas was clearly not a crappy game:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Rainbow_Six:_Vegas#Reception_and_sales

so... because some guys give it an award means that I'm not allowed to say what I think?

Awards are opinions too, although you do have a point since awards are given by people who have been in the gaming industry for a while. But still doesn't mean that I can't express my opinion just because it's different to the one of the 'experts'.

That game is crap, just like every single rainbow 6 game after raven shield has been, IN MY OPINION. Every rainbow 6 game after raven shield has been the total opposite of what the game series was in the beginning, and what it was ment to be in the first place. The good old days of stealth, teamwork and tactics are gone.

I have nothing agains the game itself. People like different stuff and there should be something available for everyone. It's just that I hate it when they take the name of an awesome game series and use it to promote their games that have very little to nothing similar to the original games, it ruins the reputation of the whole franchise.

If you have ever played the first rainbow 6 games you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom