Question for drummers

i would try to sit in a diff position, or, i poropably would try to work on my leg muscles, like ride a bike intensively, and youll be able to hi it harder thean ever

HAHA, Dragonforce is a band.

Limewire em' they are definitly worth listening to.

Ive seen them live...

Most... Insane... Concert... Ever.

These guys are unreal, constant unbelievable speed.

Yea, do you drummers have this same weirdness. When I play drums I dont think about the beat if I do than I mess up? Its odd for me anyway. Im just playing looking at the wall thinking about w.e while im playing a beat and just listin to a qutair

Yeah I find that also, but I dont really play the drums.

I have a really realistic computer drum kit though, connected up to a keyboard in which I use.

Its easier than playing real drums though, but can get some good beats out of it.

If I think about it, I mess up.

Having talked to a drummer about this, (drummer as in a guy who makes a living ou of playing and teaching drums)...

firstly, do do a double kick you have to roll your foot on the drum pedal, so you effectivly press with your heel then your toe as this reduces fatigue...

the second way, (and the way the guy in the first video is doing it).

use a double pedal
these can either be two beaters driven by the same pedal, (but offset).
or two beaters driven by seperate pedals...

http://www.theduallist.com/

ah yeah on the serious side that's basically it ^ Along with playing guitar and other instruments, i play drums in a band, double kicking a single pedal gives a double bass effect but for obvious reasons is harder and not as versatile, although more respected by professionals.

Double bass is something you just have to master, root got the technique there ^ and seriously, it's just a matter of getting your legs pumped so you can hammer out double bass all day long. My advice is find a pro who can show you the technique briefly just so you know where you're going.
Good luck, Let me know how you get on!

Back
Top Bottom