question about power....

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
ok well i have a PDA i got for free from my uncle today, but he lives in poland, so the power connector is different. i tried my psp charger, same voltage (5v) but the psp charger is only 250 miliamps when the PDA needs 2 amps. the thing is, that it charges for 10 minutes then turns off, like theres a shortage of power. do you guys think i need a proper power adapter with 2 amps?

There is actually somebody living in Poland? I thought the Russians made up that place...

Sorry mate,

The PDA takes up wayy more than the psp. When it starts to charge it notices that there isn't enough power to supply it, so it turns off seeing as how it uses up more energy than is given by the charge. I would say get the proper 2 amp charger.

Poland has electricity now?

There is actually somebody living in Poland? I thought the Russians made up that place...

you guys think poland is a 3rd world country but there not there just like germany or france. and btw poland was made from land tooken from the germans after WWI

as for the topic :) i think there might be an inverter that could convert the smaller amperage to a higher one just look around google polands standard amp output or something.

Back
Top Bottom