Psp2 (ngp) vs 3ds

PSP2, but I will probably wait a while for the price to drop. Based on specs, it's going to be pretty awesome, but sony is full of it saying that it's as powerful as a ps3.

Yeah, it may have similar capabillities and have the graphics of early PS3 games, though i dont think it could be as poweful due to lack of cooling and the fact it's battery operated.

Yeah, it may have similar capabillities and have the graphics of early PS3 games, though i dont think it could be as poweful due to lack of cooling and the fact it's battery operated.

Well, look at the specs. They are very impressive, but they are probably 1/3-1/2 the actual power of a PS3. However, given the low resolution, the games could potentially look as good as PS3 titles. It'll undoubtedly floor the 3DS though. Based on the supposed 3DS specs, the PSP2 will be something like 6-8 times as powerful, even more so when you consider that the 3DS basically has to render three things at once.

I think only time will tell.

Personally, I really want to see how the 3DS 3D screen works. I already know what an OLED screen looks like :p

Things are moving very quickly in the video game world... I would like to see how the 3DS turns out. Hopefully Sony and Microsoft will follow with the tech soon enough.

Personally i believe the PSP 2 is technically better and writing things down on paper the PSP will be the best portable games console, but history tells us Nintendo just make betetr games?

Nintendo in my eyes has widened its audience from your regular PS2 and Xbox gamers to the whole family!! Mum, Dad, Little brothers and little sisters.

If there was a competition and i had to choose 1 as a prize it would be the PSP2

For me it's neither. No need to have one between my Wii, PC, Droid, I've got all the gaming I can handle. LOL

Personally i believe the PSP 2 is technically better and writing things down on paper the PSP will be the best portable games console, but history tells us Nintendo just make betetr games?

Nintendo in my eyes has widened its audience from your regular PS2 and Xbox gamers to the whole family!! Mum, Dad, Little brothers and little sisters.

If there was a competition and i had to choose 1 as a prize it would be the PSP2

My roommate from China claims the Wii is aimed at old people and won't buy one, lol.

You should all know by now that Power is not directly proportional to enjoyability. The PSP has better technical specifications than the Nintendo DS - The DS sold more. The PS3 has better specs than the Wii - But the Wii sold more.

My money is on the 3DS - It will, in my opinion, almost definitely sell more. I don't think your average consumer CARES about having 4 GPU/CPU's. All they care about is how fun it is.

Back
Top Bottom