PSP vs DS - Who is victorius?

Personally, I don't really like either of them. Nothing seems appealing game-wise on either of the two systems.

wow........ones like a portable ps1 with slightly better graphics and the other has touchscreen, and you like neither? but psp is better hands down no doubt, im a owner : )

can you imagine that the lynx was considered portable? i mean how the hell would you fit that in your back pack/pants they had to throw in a carrying case lol.

Kage said:
Thats stoopid, haha.

Its stop motion, which is actually rather kewl. Just, not done very well in places :p

I disagree that PSP is better or worse really. The DS has some rather good qualities, just i think that video made the PSP out to be rubbish, when its not.

I'm no fan boy, so I think the video was unfair, but haha, yeah.
wtf are u talking about? its not stop motion animation....

lmfao, thats it sooo lame. did he actually really buy that or did he get it thinking it was a PSP, i hope he bought that on knowing it was a POP station. or he is very freaking stupid.

Ronco Rox said:
can you imagine that the lynx was considered portable? i mean how the hell would you fit that in your back pack/pants they had to throw in a carrying case lol.

At least you didnt need a TV. :p

Back
Top Bottom