PS3 debut and price cuts...

PCNoob said:
Wow, we're getting the Wii before Japan. Pretty funny lol.
ya thats really strange. japan always gets playstations and nintendos before us. i guess too bad for them this time :D

PCNoob said:
Wow, we're getting the Wii before Japan. Pretty funny lol.

I'm actually interested in the Wii. It's small, cool looking and the controller is unconventional, yet innovative. :) Imagine playing WarioWare (dunno what console version is called) or Red Steel with the Wiimote and Nunchuk. :D

the thing i liek about nintendo is that every system they make is completely diferent than the last, for example the shape of the console and the shapoe of the controller. you can always expect a lot of variety from nintendo.

Yeah, you definately can. Well, I can also say a bit for the Xbox too. Microsoft did a good job transforming the Xbox from a black, plastic hulk to a graceful, slim Xbox 360. :D Oh, and the controller is awesome. They kept the Controller S concept but improved it 10x's.

speaking of controllers, i dont think im gonna like the ps3 controller. the way its shaped just looks way too uncomfortable. although i did feel the same about the xbox and xbox 360 controllers, but then i started using them a lot and ive grown to like them more than any other controller.

If its also not been talked about, the lower end PS3 is getting the HDMI port, making it seem more worth while now. but if my knowledge is correct, we won't be getting that at all over here in the UK.

Yeah, I already said that. :) HDMI is standard on all PS3 versions worldwide. The price cuts are only in Japan though.

Cileskot, the PS3 controller shouldn't be too unconfortable if you're used to the Dual Shock 2. Sony basically added somethings here and there, so they're not using that boomerang controller that got so much attention at E3 2005. :p

oooo, good. i just really dont want that boomerang lol. thats the one i was referring to. i didnt know they changed it

cileskot said:
the thing i liek about nintendo is that every system they make is completely diferent than the last, for example the shape of the console and the shapoe of the controller. you can always expect a lot of variety from nintendo.
Yeah, Nintendo is great with originality.

Back
Top Bottom