The Project: We need people!

I'm sure many of you haven't heard from The Project in a while. Well it was put on hold for lack of people lol. Here's what we need:

Programmers:
-JogaBonito1502

Weapons 3D Modelers:
-Ace777

Character 3D Modelers:

Storyline Designers:
-Neodude112320

Display Designers:

Website Managers:
-Hascet
-ssc456
-Rubber314Chicken

Sound Mixers:
-lhuser
-FlightSimBoy
-Antdemo
-Rubber314Chicken

Advertisers and Logo stuff:
-DotCong
-Dude Se

Map Makers:
-Bullzi

I was waiting for some of you who already are members over at hascet.com to sign up for a job, but only a couple did so I've moved it over. Please post a task you'd be interested on if you want to join. All the people in this list will be in the development team over at hascet.com. Everyone who's not will be removed.

@Ace - I didn't know which you wanted so I didn't put you in, you will still be on the Dev Team though.

Lol. It's not like I picked, I went with majority votes. I would have personally done an RPG. Probably the easiest to start off with.

I know you will need testers when the time comes, so let me know about that when ready.

But I would like to help out here, but I have no idea where I can fit in. I would have some interesting ideas for sounds, but I wouldn't know where to begin. I would want to implement some unique sounds into the game. I also know a little bit about C++, but not enough to code a game.

id be happy to help with the website and seeing as i already have it in my sig lol it b a shame to remove it.

aslong as im not called a web manage aid im not a desiese lol website assistant :D

I might be up for some programming, but I don't usually do much outside of work and I can't guarantee how much I'll be up for. Get me the details and such and I might be able to do some I suppose, if you don't get enough people to help out. I have some experience with OpenGL/C++.

Back
Top Bottom