Presidential Limo...

who would want a hybrid tank??

That doesn't even sound appealing.

I don't think i would feel safe riding in a hybrid.

Now DIESEL on the other hand. That word brings to mind: monster, beast, something that would kick a55

who would want a hybrid tank??

That doesn't even sound appealing.

I don't think i would feel safe riding in a hybrid.

Now DIESEL on the other hand. That word brings to mind: monster, beast, something that would kick a55

I know, and then hey could make more than compact cars into fuel saving cleaner emissions vehicles.

Dude...hybrid tank...that sounds so cool.

"Hey so I hear you got a hybrid car, is that true?"
"Oh no, I got a hybrid tank, it's charging up right now....wanna take a look?"

Man...do you know how cool that would sound?

When I think Hybrid, I think Wimpy.

A hybrid tank: image of a 16 ton vehicle trying to get by on a motor powered by 20 double A batteries.

When I think Hybrid, I think Wimpy.

A hybrid tank: image of a 16 ton vehicle trying to get by on a motor powered by 20 double A batteries.

And those batteries need to replaced in 3 years and end up in a landfill, undoing all the environment saving you worked so hard for. Until they can last 20+ years and provide 300 ft lbs of torque I'm buying an electric car.

Ok...we're way off topic. Back on topic now.

What happens if the limo runs into water? There's no way in hell they'll be able to open those doors.

When the Secret Service gets Cadillac One from the factory they take it apart and reassemble it to make sure nothing is hidden inside of it. Who knows what else is in that car that is too classified to release to the public. Either way it is one tough mofoin' ride!

Back
Top Bottom