Presidential Limo...

If you saw it on tv yesterday you would have seen how thick those doors are.

I am sure it is a laptop.

Wait a second- this was made just for barrack? So each president gets one make for them? Or what?

Yes it was, and as for vehicles I don't know if they usually get a new one. I know they completely redesign Air Force One everytime there is a new President.

seems like a lie to me.

8 inch thick doors?
fold away desktop, laptop computer?

well is it a desktop or laptop? and 8 inches doors? that's ridiculous

by foldaway desktop I'm sure they mean the top of a desk...Not a desktop computer...;)

And yeah that thing is basically a tank....best part is also equipped with pump action shotguns, tear gas cannons, and bottles of the presidents blood in case he needs a transfusion....Crazyness...I want tear gas cannons on my car...

A V-12 diesel? They use 6 cyclinders even in the biggest trucks... Big displacement and few cylinders = a butt load of torque.

Yep. Doesn't matter how many cylinders you have, it's all in the displacement and how long the stroke of the piston is. Many commercial trucks today just use straight six engines that are 8.0-litres or bigger and they don't put out that much horsepower, but the torque you get is crazy.

seems like a lie to me.

8 inch thick doors?
fold away desktop, laptop computer?

well is it a desktop or laptop? and 8 inches doors? thats ridiculous

How is that a lie? It is very much possible to do all that. The car will obviously be really heavy, but doesn't mean it's not feasible.

Still twice the fuel consumption as an '06 lambo murcielago. Not bad, I might pick one up for he school run.

Yes it was, and as for vehicles I don't know if they usually get a new one. I know they completely redesign Air Force One everytime there is a new President.

geez.... if this is that much better than what W got, then whats that saying about the need of security for obama?

That's crazy man, but I guess he would need it since his the president and all. Glad Bush is out, Obama should fix the USA :D

Ya, because the economy crisis is all Bushs' fault. how about you be president and have a war on your hands.

Yeah 0-60 in 15 seconds? What if you need to get away from the bad guys :confused:

Why go for a diesel anyway, I wonder how much BHP it produces.

Obama has like a 50 vehicle motorcade following him at all times.

Also, It would be very hard for the bad guys to penetrate the presidential li...tank
I hear it can survive an rpg and land mines with minimal damage.

Yeah 0-60 in 15 seconds? What if you need to get away from the bad guys :confused:

Why go for a diesel anyway, I wonder how much BHP it produces.

Diesel is more economical, and the emissions aren't as bad as those of gas cars. I think they are good, and that all cars should have diesel engines. Seriously, I don't think hybrids are there yet, but diesel is totally there.

Back
Top Bottom