Presidential Elections!

Well, I hope Barack Obama wins, but no matter who wins I'll tell you this, it isn't going to be a republican. No offense to anyone who is a republican but they have been screwing up this country for years. And there is no doubt in my mind that George W is the worst president to date and the damage that he's done to this country in 8 years is probably going to take twice that long to fix. You know that we are on the brink of a recession, some say that it's already started.

We can do better than this America.

Well you might count Hilary out but she might beat him. It is to close right now to tell.

Edit: Tommy George W. bush was sent by god! GOD! GODSENT!!!!!!! He should take us out of Iraq and put us in Iran and N. Korea.

Nope GODSENT could you imagine if Kerry was elected, sorry for my language but we would be in a s*******!

McCain. He's not my first choice as a republican candidate, but he's all we've got so I'm going with him. Obama is too inexperienced and can only say the word "change." He wants to change, but doesn't seem to offer too many details. He's an alright guy and I'd take him over Clinton, but I don't trust him running the country. I don't like or trust Clinton and would never support her. She and her husband already had 8 years in the white house, we don't need any more Clintons in there.
I also don't want a president who will continue the Bush administration policies, I want someone who can create their own path and think for themselves instead of riding on the policies of the old administration. Those policies are what got us into this mess.

McCain, we need to stay in Iraq, taking out the troops is basically saying, yea ok terrorists! sure, well let you win, bomb anywhere you like! hey we dont care! do anything you want!

Back
Top Bottom