Presidental Election 2008: Pick and Defend Your Candidate!

OK just got to get this off my chest, I saw it a few weeks ago.
If you sit to pee, vote for me. Hilary
Best Bumper Sticker :p

But in my opinion I vote for Obama or Rudy G., Huckybee needs to just change his name. :)

People who are going to vote for Obama just because he is black(he's actually only half black his mom is white, and his dad is black) is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, same goes with people who are going to vote for Hilary just because she's a women. Why not just vote for someone who will do whats best for the country? As for me I can't vote so I don't really have an opinion on who I would vote for since I'm not bothered with it, but according to the electoral compass Ron Paul shares a lot of the same views as me.

Either Ron Paul or Barrack Obama. I lean a little more to Barrack, but I certainly wouldn't mind Ron Paul as President. Rudy Giuliani is an idiot, he laughs while other candidates are making points, I'd kill myself if that pig-head was President. Worse than Bush, IMO.

Congressman Dr. Ron Paul. He is definitely the most honest and principled person running. He is smart, educated, and most importantly his ideas focus on the roots of America; the Constitution, remember that old thing?

I hate when people say 'I don't want to waste my vote', or 'My vote doesn't really matter',

Its attitudes like this that are destroying America, and that voter turnouts are so ridicolously low. Everyone should vote, at every level. Local elections all the way up to primaries. It doesn't matter if your candidate wins, your still making your voice heard.

Lets say a black man runs for president, (who could that be?). And he gets %20 of the vote. He didn't win, but that says something. It says for the first time in our history were ready for a minority president. And although he didn't win it still says something. Regardless.

FYI my candidate is Giuliani. He's got experience, good morals, isn't ultra-conservative, doesn't blindly follow his parties ideals, and showed he can handle crisis-management. And I know that he overuses it a lot, but the man did a great job. He united a city and kept it from falling into complete and utter chaos without his crisis center. Sure he can sound like a broken record, but it doesn't change the fact he did a great job on that horrible day.

Not a poll option but I vote for: MICKEY MOUSE

Hell, he can't do any worse than the incumbent idiot.

The problem is not the personna of the "current" President but the "faulty" policy he/she will have to follow.

Sad to say in a way but the US seems destined to become "just another western culture" with the emergence of China on the world stage, even Australias economy is out performing the US at present.

:rolleyes:

Not a poll option but I vote for: MICKEY MOUSE

Hell, he can't do any worse than the incumbent idiot.

The problem is not the personna of the "current" President but the "faulty" policy he/she will have to follow.

Sad to say in a way but the US seems destined to become "just another western culture" with the emergence of China on the world stage, even Australias economy is out performing the US at present.

:rolleyes:

Our falling dollar is good for our export business :p. It's all part of the plan....

I don't understand how people are voting for Huckabee, he not only has one-sided morals, but has a disgusting record of corruption and patronage.

Back
Top Bottom