Pope's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just bottling up your sorrow at the loss of the Pope. :D You shouldn't have things against people merely because they think differently to you - you should respect them as your enemy.

I myself will miss him becuase he's... the Pope. Its the only way I've ever known it and it will be strange to hear about a different one, even if I'm not Christian.

First airiox, now you.. How do you people manage to breathe? Yes I'm against his beliefs, but does that mean I don't respect him? No it doesn't. You both are just making stuff up.... Not a very honarable thing to do :p

Haha; you just said you don't feel for his Death? If you respected him as an Enemy you would feel for his death and feel sorrow that he did not die by your blade.

Oh yeah... "Oh shucks.. I should be said, because I didn't kill the pope..."

Wtf are you on LK?

Well then he obviously wasn't your enemy then - you just hated him for no reason. Everybody wants their enemies to die at their blade, and there's sorrow when they for loosing a worth enemy, and sorrow when you don't for not having the chance to test yourself against him in Battle.

Hmmm... Tea :D

LK.. Just because I disagree with, doesn't mean I want him dead. You're quite extrematic.

I do try :D Well... erm... at least to have fought it out if you don't want him dead; to have tested yourself against him. You should be sorrowful you didn't get the chance.

Yeah - let's talk about Alvino's Genitals!

Well all though i am very opposed to the catholicism, I still think we should not disrepect the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom