Pope's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Homophobe, Racist or even Sexist is no different to anybody else in that he or she has different beliefs like those they dislike. To Bash and Crucify them would make yourself no better than them themselves. The only way to deal with such people is not to care; make it humourous and continue as you would. [Retracked commentary] I don't know how you are beacuse I don't even know what Race you are; but again many people turn Racism into a hatred of Majority Races and become Racist themselves; believing everybody not from their race hates them and wants to oppress them. Its a serious problem eitherway.

[Yup, more retracked early morning commentary]

rakedog said:
What are your guy's reactions?

I personally do not care... He said that the sin of homosexuality is evil, so I just don't really care for his opinions, nor his purpose. Also considering I don't belong to any religion..

LOL this comes from someone that said it was so so sad that the earth is dying.

LOL shows where your priorities are, not on human lives but lives of earth worms and trees.

Haha, of course. People who pray to the Abyss Worship Nature and themselves over all other people. They are ruled by a Pengiun Emperor after all.

A great man has passed...

No matter what you think of God or the man you have to consider he prevented a war, brought the end of communism in Poland, and many other things too numerous to mention. As a Pope his position in the church gave him the opertunity to shape the lives of over a billion Catholics world wide. He may have been hard and steadfast on some matters but he always was kind to those less fortunate than himself. The Catholic church is very old steeped in old tradistions and it will take time for it to come around to any thing close to mainstream thinking.
I'm A Roman Catholic and for one do not follow the strict teachings of the church. I left the church when my mother stopped singing in the choir. Kind of a dumb reason in retrospect.
Pope John Paul was an insperation to all walks of faith and all walks of life. I cried this afternoon when the word came down he had gone on. I personally will miss seeing his face and hearing his words...

Wow airriox, does anything get past your slow-minded brain? Doesn't seem like it.

I have something AGAINST the Pope. That's why I don't care. How dare you classify that as my hate against all humans. Of course it's sad that people die, and there is no exception to this case. But I also don't feel much sorrow for him, because I was against some of his beliefs. And I don't get how you manage to tie in the article about pollution to this. First off, I was neutral on that article, yes I said it was sad, but I never said I believed it all nor if I supported it. I have a more optimistic lookout, and I think that technology will eventually fix our pollution problems.

I thought you were a smarter guy then that Airiox, comon. An 8 year old might say something along those lines, but you can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom