Please Send Reports

LOL Deja Vu anyone? This guy really is annoying all the forums say free free free free free. I cant tell if other people have actually posted meaningful things.

You can't not expect them to come on Forums and Post! The damn idea is on the site's FAQ under Tips and Tricks. 'Post your referral number on your website, Message Forums and anywhere!' are practically their exact words.

Its discusting.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I recommend; to keep the Forum clean that people try and report posts of spam or flaming or even swearing. Nobody's is going to get into trouble for making the thread or post which was reported to and nobody will know if you don't want us to say who reported it. It would make our jobs a lot easier, and at least for me it will give me the knowledge of threads which were started before I was a moderator. Thanks.

With all the spam recently it would be a mission to report every post LOL, I will try my best though.

yeh my inbox was full yesturday from all those who reported it
thx it was a big help, i was f in my own world at the time

Full inbox? I'm guessing your using Crapmail (hotmail - how original lol) for CF? Get a Yahoo account. 100 Meg free! Although Hotmail is planning to give it's users 250 Meg!! Thats impressive.

is there a server prob? it kicked me off three times tonight: around 8:30pm UK time...

in the bullitin board it said not accepting any posts at this time...don't know why though.

~mr mixx~ said:
is there a server prob? it kicked me off three times tonight: around 8:30pm UK time...

in the bullitin board it said not accepting any posts at this time...don't know why though.
Did it say anything else?

Back
Top Bottom