Please help me now!

G35x

Golden Master
I need to poll people for my ap class, and I need atleast three in by tomorrow..Anyhow that knows about U.S politics want to be kind, and share your opinions?

Mandatory Questions
1.) Do you consider yourself to be Democrat or Republican?
2.) Which of the two candidates do you think has the best chance of winning from your party?
3.) Who do you intend to vote for and why?
4.) Who do you believe will be the winner from the opposite party, and why?

Social Issues
1.) What candidate do you feel will bring the troops home? Why or why not?
2.) Do you believe welfare should be controlled by the national government, or left to states to handle? Which candidate do you feel would represent this sentiment the most?
3.) What is your opinion on healthcare, and do you think the government should devise their own health plan to cover all citizens? Which candidate do you feel best represents your feelings?
4.) Which candidate do you think will take immediate action towards the environment? Explain
5.) Which candidate do you think will legalize gay marriage throughout the states by the next presidential election? Explain

Economic Issues
1.) Do you believe there will be enough money in Social Security for you to retire when you are older? Which candidate do you think will address this issue the best way?
2.) Would you consider playing the stock market? If not, do you feel there is anything one of the candidates could do to change your mind?
3.) Do you believe the new president will take measures to lower inflation? If so, which candidate do you feel will make the biggest impact to our struggling economy?
4.) Which candidate do you think will help lower the increase in oil and gas prices? Explain
5.) Overall do you think there will be a tax hike, or do you believe that taxes will be lowered once a new president is elected?

National Security Issues
1.) Do you believe the U.S. needs stricter border controls? Which candidate do you feel could accomplish this task?
2.) Would you consider the War on Terror to be successful? What candidate do you feel could change the tide of the battle?
3.) Do you feel that the next president will take greater measures to protect us from biological and chemically attacks? Which candidate do you feel will take greater steps to safeguard our people?
4.) Do you think the next president will continue with the missile defense program? Which candidate do you feel agrees with your opinion?
5.) Do you believe that the current president is doing enough towards global warming, and which candidate do you feel will contribute more money and time towards global warming? Explain.

Mandatory Questions
1.)nope, i would vote for whoever had better views on things
2.)im not in a party, as for presidents, probably clinton\omba since thats the only ones i know :p im under 18, so i cant vote
3.)again, under 18, if that matters, you can just leave that out if you have to ;)
4.)not in a party, so i guess they will have to be from the other party

Social Issues

1.) my opinion doesnt matter, do you think some hot shot politican cares what a 14 year old person thinks, hell no.
2.)the national government, because states with low welfare would bitch\moan\cry.
3.)i think children under 18 should be covered by a national plan. they cant get a job, and if their parents cant pay, there screwed, and they have no choice, although adults can do things to get a good job.
4.)none will, when people first get into office they do anything, that way they dont do anything wrong, once they get a feel for things, and more self confidence they will start to take action, would be interesting to look at veto rates at the first 2 years of presidents term's, and the last 2.
5.)wont happen, its not important enough for such an "important" person to be consider.

Economic Issues
1.)no, there will always be retired people complaing, no matter how much money you give them. therefore there is never enough
2.)never would consider it, simply because its like poker, you get addicted to the chance of gaining money, in the end, everybody looses cash.
3.)all future presidents will try. simply because its a simple thing to improve there rating, since the inflation rates are figures, most people think he is doing a great job, since that figure is getting better.
4.)whoever has the balls to propose a bill to dig into Alaska and spend money on repairing our refinery's in the gulf coast.
5.)they will be hired, they need too, otherwise we will be in debt forever.

National Security Issues

1.)very much so, people are living here, and not paying taxes, how BS is that, and then we let them live here after they have lived here illegally for several years, and dont even make them pay back the taxes they owe us
2.)all that "if we werent fighting there, we would be fighting here" is a bunch of BS, if the terrosits were here, they would be screwed, even more than they are now. mission=incomplete, if we left iraq, the terrorists there could easily take the country back, then we would have to do it all over again, once we get the iraqi's trained, equiped, and enough man power, than we can call it quits.
3.)i highly doubt there will be any, there isnt much you can do about it anyways, i would rather spend money for preventive measures like better intel, than curing the people who are already infected.
4.) they have to, otherwise we are pretty vulnerable if terrorists get there paws on a nuculear warhead, since they dont care too much about the MAD policy.
5.)the only reason presidents will spend money on issues like this is to improve there approval rating. it wont affect them, since they will be dead if global warming is truly caused by humans.

sorry i cant give you candidate names, hopefully thats ok.

also you could say im bi-polar and my other side took the test, ill just change a couple of things :p

sorry for the double post, but this is a critique on the survey.

1. its designed for people who are in a party, and some are not.
2. what position are you talking about? you say "candidate" candidate for what? senator? mayor? governor? replace all the words "candidate" to "presidential candidate" if thats what you mean.

I'll help you out (please don't attack me for my political views!)

Mandatory Questions
Independent but if I had to choose I'd say republican(very very moderate though)

2.) Which of the two candidates do you think has the best chance of winning from your party?
Rudy Giuliani

Ron Paul, because he's against the war and he's a no nonsense kind of guy. He also has views from both parties and isn't blinded by ideology.

Hillary Clinton because she has the name recognition as well as the poll numbers (currently)

Social Issues
Ron Paul, because he's a libertarian(former) and he has spoken out against the war.

2.) Do you believe welfare should be controlled by the national government, or left to states to handle? Which candidate do you feel would represent this sentiment the most?
I think it should be a state issue, the national government has enough to deal with. Not sure on the candidate to handle that.

3.) What is your opinion on healthcare, and do you think the government should devise their own health plan to cover all citizens? Which candidate do you feel best represents your feelings?
I don't think the government should run healthcare, they can't even run themselves and I don't expect they'll do a good job of healthcare either. I think a plan that covers the young, elderly and poor should be in place. I haven't found a candidate who represents my feelings yet.

4.) Which candidate do you think will take immediate action towards the environment? Explain
Ron Paul, he has spoken out against oil companies and has a problem with our foreign oil dependence. Also I have not found any ties between him and oil companies yet.

5.) Which candidate do you think will legalize gay marriage throughout the states by the next presidential election? Explain
Hillary Clinton, if she gets enough lobbyists to convince her or if the polls show that gay marriage should be legalized then she'll probably do it.

Economic Issues
1.) Do you believe there will be enough money in Social Security for you to retire when you are older? Which candidate do you think will address this issue the best way?
No. I'm not sure what candidate will address the issue the best way.

2.) Would you consider playing the stock market? If not, do you feel there is anything one of the candidates could do to change your mind?
Yes

3.) Do you believe the new president will take measures to lower inflation? If so, which candidate do you feel will make the biggest impact to our struggling economy?
Depends on who the next president is. I think Ron Paul could turn the economy around by vetoing excessive spending bills and pulling out of Iraq.

4.) Which candidate do you think will help lower the increase in oil and gas prices? Explain
Ron Paul- he wants dependence from foreign oil and as far as I can see he isn't backed by an oil company.

5.) Overall do you think there will be a tax hike, or do you believe that taxes will be lowered once a new president is elected?
I think it could go either way depending on who the next president is.

National Security Issues
1.) Do you believe the U.S. needs stricter border controls? Which candidate do you feel could accomplish this task?
Yes. I feel Fred Thompson could do a good job with securing the border.

2.) Would you consider the War on Terror to be successful? What candidate do you feel could change the tide of the battle?
Depends on how you look at it. I say yes because we haven't had another terror attack on U.S. soil. I think they all will change the tide of the battle because they all seem to have slightly different ideas.

3.) Do you feel that the next president will take greater measures to protect us from biological and chemically attacks? Which candidate do you feel will take greater steps to safeguard our people?
Yes, I feel Fred Thompson would do a good job at safeguarding our people.

4.) Do you think the next president will continue with the missile defense program? Which candidate do you feel agrees with your opinion?
Yes, not sure who agrees with my opinion though.

5.) Do you believe that the current president is doing enough towards global warming, and which candidate do you feel will contribute more money and time towards global warming? Explain.
NO, the president is too busy kissing up to the oil companies. I feel the democratic candidates, or possibly Ron Paul would take more time and money to address the situation of global warming.

Do you still need more? I can help if you want, but if you dont need the help anymore... I have homework too do, so just tell me, and I can do it if you want.

Yeah, as many as possible..I just need 3, but the more the better, since I want to hand in 3 GOOD interviews..Thanks again!

Mandatory Questions
A: Republican

A: John McCain or Mitt Romney

A: Mike Huckabee, the former Arkansas Governor. I like him because he's a simple, down to earth guy and I like where he stands on the issues.

A: I honestly hate both Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama, I don't know which would be more likely than the other to win

Social Issues
A: I don't really understand the question, I don't think the troops should be brought home until the work is done.

A: I think States need to be in control of that

A: I am against Government run health care, you have to pay for it in the end through taxes anyway...I think things run best when the Government isn't in charge. I don't know which candidate best represents my feelings

A: I don't know, I would think a Democrat more so than a Republican.

I'm personally against it. I think a Democratic president would be more likely to Legalize it than a Republican.

Economic Issues
A: I honestly don't know if there will be enough when I retire.

A: Yes and No, I would invest small amounts in the stock market. I would never invest alot of my savings in it though.

A: Yes, but again I'm not sure as to which candidate will make good on their promises, I don't trust politicians.

A: I'd think a Republican more so than a Democrat.

A: If a Republican is elected no, I think if there were to be a Democratic president then there would be a Tax hike.

National Security Issues
A: I get so damned pissed off at our elected politicians who do not care about border security. If your going to come to America then come legally. I think John McCain would be the candidate who would accomplish the task.

A: Mixed feelings. I don't believe a Democratic candidate would be the best choice to lead the war on terror.

A: I honestly don't know what the next president will do as far as biological and chemical warfare, I don't know which candidate would be the best.

A: Yes

A: I don't fully buy into the whole Global Warming thing.

Back
Top Bottom