Playstation 3 Unveiled!

i was just looking at gamespot.com, and they say that halo 3 will come out about the same time as the PS3. not only will microsoft have a head start, but their main game will come out at the same time as the PS3. i still think PS3 will still sell huge.

If im not mistaken the PS3 will have a bigger market outside the US and the XBOX sales will overall Beat the PS3. And as for the PS3 haveing the ability to Upgrade most likely is not going to happen for the simple fact the the release date for the PS3 is different all over the world. There going to go with what ever works for everyone, and are not going to simply upgrade nothing. Im going to with the XBOX 360 for the simple fact im american and could give a BLEEP less about the Anime world of Japan and different games sold all over the world. PS2 has never ever been able to beat the market on the XBOX in my mind.... Considering the way a xbox is moded and what not. The PS2 take time and stupid money to even do anything with it. The XBOX 360 is supposedly said to be un modeble. sooo with that in mind i still am going to have to go with the 360 even though i probualy wont by one till under the rang of 199.99 haha. Ill play it for sure though. but will not purchase untill the price drops.

Of course. Both the 360 and PS3 will be a big hit. Xbox 360 might have a little lead though, but it's going to be a tight 2-3 years for the console market.

Halo 3 coming out around PS3 launch will be bad for Sony, but I don't think it'll really make an impact or anything, especially when the new GTA game is supposed be there at launch or around that time and we already know how big GTA is for the PS. lol it's intense knowing there's this much competition this time around, before everything came out at such different times and nothing was relaly balanced, but now everything seems to be sorta even so it's gonna be exciting to see what happens in the next feew months.

Well not like a new GTA game will hurt the 360. They'll just make the same game for the 360. However, Halo 3 will never, ever come out for PS3 (partly because Microsoft helps design the game, along with the awesome guys over at Bungie).

Back
Top Bottom