Playable demo of a game I made

I have Direct X 9.0c installed acording to DX diag but i will try getting from MS site and installing ,
Could it also be my memory cos i have changed the timings but i havent tested if for stability yet

Hmm, weird. Yes, changing the timings might cause an error. I'm not real sure what you did, but I've never changed timings in my computer. I know this error has something to do with the video card, but I can't remember exactly what it means.

1. You need to have full performance in your video card.
2 . You need to upgrade your video card drivers possibly.

im sure its supposed to be some giant demon thing... thats the best i can do, it is a little dark

Hmm, weird. Yes, changing the timings might cause an error. I'm not real sure what you did, but I've never changed timings in my computer. I know this error has something to do with the video card, but I can't remember exactly what it means.

1. You need to have full performance in your video card.
2 . You need to upgrade your video card drivers possibly.

I am only using on board video so maybe that isnt compatible and thus causing a problem , i will try on my lappy later see the results there , and yeah i will look into the drivers thanks for helping

I am only using on board video so maybe that isnt compatible and thus causing a problem , i will try on my lappy later see the results there , and yeah i will look into the drivers thanks for helping

Not a problem, i hope you get it working.

When I try to play it, it encounters an error and has to close. But I never send the error report.

Is there is trick to this?

When I try to play it, it encounters an error and has to close. But I never send the error report.

Is there is trick to this?

I get the same thing on 2 different PCs. Both have DX9.0c Both are good enough to play it. I updated the drivers on one and it still did the same thing... Are you just supposed to double click testgame01.exe? That's what I'm doing...

On a side note, since I couldn't load the game I played around in the sounds folder. I noticed you used some of Kevin MacLeod's stuff (imcompetech.com). I'm a fan of his music since it's free to use, so I use a lot of it on my short films.

Back
Top Bottom