this pissed me off

Well, the mouse is PS2, the keyboard is USB and came with a PS2 Adapter. I could just buy a new wireless mouse but I don't want too many receivers sitting on my desk. I'll buy the adapter and see how that works. If it's not good, I'll see if radio shack has any wireless mice I could buy. I'd return the adapter and get the mouse. I'm sure they'd let me, maybe.

lol i prefer ps/2 cuz i need the other USB slots.

LMFAO at ace777 jamming down random "1" and "0" 1000101010100101001010.

lmfao ima just call him "J" next time

PS/2 sucks if you need to press several keys at a time like when gaming. You could always get a USB hub.

yeah, there like 6 bucks, i got mine for 8 its really kind of annoying my p2/s ports are fubar and you can't even plug a mouse into it even halfway i payed 50 fo it and nothing so im going to oc and hose it down while plugged in lols.

PS/2 sucks if you need to press several keys at a time like when gaming. You could always get a USB hub.

i do about 300 actions per minute in starcraft and i use ps2 keyboard and i click like 190 times per minute with ps2 mouse.

i do about 300 actions per minute in starcraft and i use ps2 keyboard and i click like 190 times per minute with ps2 mouse.

When I'm playing COD4 and need to reload while strafing, it's really nice to not have to worry about letting go of a key to reload.

When I'm playing COD4 and need to reload while strafing, it's really nice to not have to worry about letting go of a key to reload.

my ps2 keyboard is fine am im pressing like 5 keys per second. strafing while reloading shouldnt be problematic...

Back
Top Bottom