Pics from small airsoft war

I prefer long rifles, they have higher accuracy, and really in an airsoft war, that's what matters. It's not about how much you fire, or the sound of your burts, but the hits that count.

***Taken from the Marine Creed***

mark thorpe said:
lol, *buys hoodie* that is a cool hoodie...

i like those jeans at the bottom of the page too... dude i need to buy some new clothes...
Lol

That sniper rifle looks cool...But one question if he is sitting there like a duck isnt it easy to take him out?..I play paintball alsmost the same conept but u got 2 keep moving or your done..

Yea, he does move all the time but at that pic, i was about an acre away though, so he was trying to pick me off.

I'm the one in the green coat with the sniper. The sniper is an m324s in case anybody was wondering.

Dev0115 said:
That sniper rifle looks cool...But one question if he is sitting there like a duck isnt it easy to take him out?..I play paintball alsmost the same conept but u got 2 keep moving or your done..

paintball as in running in the forest or on a sup-air field??

what kind of gun is that that you're holding?

i have a tokyo marui G36...=D i'd like come around your brother and pelt him in the back 300000000000 times =P jp

i'd love to play airsoft again it was FUNNN
EDIT: umm..that third pic (i think its the third one)...the one with the forest in the back...is that your backyard?
B.L.a.C.K

Back
Top Bottom