Photo with my words

hi,again thanks for everone..

but i have something to make it clear to you guys,I am from Palestine,and I am moslim....

be right back
and thanx again.

Omar Shamali said:
but i have something to make it clear to you guys,I am from Palestine,and I am moslim....

I understand that. and i hope you have not taken my posts as anti-moslim or anti-Palestineian (can i get a spell check on that?). I belive that everyone gets the same chance to do the right thing, just not all take that chance. Most people seem to be swayed by the few Bad people we see from that region and religion, but you are not all bad.

To kinda prove my point, you seem like a real nice guy. That picture you made was a great piece of work. You could easily get a carrer in in somethign artistic, like Poster design for an advertising company.

celegorm said:
Honestly, i think the entire thing is effed up there. if were talking history here, lets look way back to bible times to when the palistinians kicked the isralies out. we could argue every thing the palisitians are now, for extactly why the isralies should have it

Both sides have a claim to it. both sides want it. nothing will change unless a third force comes in and wipes both sides out.
we didnt kicked anyone out

please dont mix the things,and thanx for the reply buddy :)

celegorm said:
To kinda prove my point, you seem like a real nice guy. That picture you made was a great piece of work. You could easily get a carrer in in somethign artistic, like Poster design for an advertising company.
thanx! you are nice too.
i am thinking to study IT Graphic,good notice :)

Brookfield said:
I don't usually get involved in politics, one can easily make wrong assumption & hurt people, for once I'm making an exception, Omar, my heart goes out to you, & your country, it's gone on far too long, & don't worry about the words they are in what is called "broken English" & that's OK, don't change it, perhaps some other members will come up with kind, sympatetic words :)
Thanks for your kind words,, I m really touched ,, I will do my best to improve it

AlexF1224 said:
Looks good. As a Jewish person, I always felt I had to side with the Israeli side of the occupation. However, when I really looked at the situation I felt the opposite. It is pretty ridiculous what both sides are doing, and something needs to be done.

The design of the photo is good. The text needs a bit of work but whatever.

Thanks for your objectivity, the situation in here is very difficult, and the Palestinian people are really suffering,, no one can understand what does occupation mean unless he/ she comes and see by his own eyes ,, unemployment, very bad economical situation, checkpoints every where ,, death everywhere,, daily invasions ,, daily shooting ,, internal fight and no future !!!

for moderaters: I am sorry to put alot of 'quotos',but i cant leave the words in my heart....if so my heart will explode.

free palestine said:
thnx omar very nice pic with very nice words....
Hmm, you joined today, do you mind if I ask, do you & Omar live/work near each other?, your IP addresses are very similar.

Back
Top Bottom