Photo competition - nighttime shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

foothead

Omnicide now.
This photo competition's theme is nighttime shots. Submit your entries here. I'm going to leave this one open two weeks, since the entry time keeps getting extended when we do one week. Voting will take into account not just the quality of the photo, but also how well it follows the theme. No overuse of photoshop (slight adjustments are fine, just don't go removing things or turning it into a completely different photo.) If more than one photo is entered, the last one posted will be the one used.

Last edited:
Are we allowed to stick one up perhaps temporarily? I have a shot I took the other night that might fit in this category but want to grab a better one later on if I can.

EDIT: Dah, I should read the original post more carefully ;) I'll in all likelihood change this later, I liked the moon / clouds when I took it but the foreground is about as interesting as, well, something extremely uninteresting.

moon.jpg

Last edited:
We have done that for the previous comps and it hasn't been a problem, After its over they have been un-sticky.

No, I meant as in post a photo and perhaps switch it out later for another - but foothead covered that in the original post which I clearly wasn't awake enough to read properly at the time!

No, I meant as in post a photo and perhaps switch it out later for another - but foothead covered that in the original post which I clearly wasn't awake enough to read properly at the time!

What if you just entered both that you wanted instead of switching them out.

I had a hard time which picture to take. I'll do this one for now.

35019c4.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Are we allowed to stick one up perhaps temporarily? I have a shot I took the other night that might fit in this category but want to grab a better one later on if I can.

EDIT: Dah, I should read the original post more carefully ;) I'll in all likelihood change this later, I liked the moon / clouds when I took it but the foreground is about as interesting as, well, something extremely uninteresting.

moon.jpg

I find that an amazing shot. Because not only do you have the Moon in the clouds, but also the background. Very well done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom