Philips = great customer support.

Juice1

Fully Optimized
OK well if you didn't know... my philips noise canceling headphones broke. I just had to send out a couple e-mails and spend about 5 min. on the phone, and I got an address to send out my headphones for a free replacement.

Philips makes such great stuff...until it comes to DVD burners. The two I had, one had a burnt PCB, the other smelled like sh!t and never worked. I tried it on the other one, and it did the same thing. Don't try to repair Philips DVD drives...they tend to do a self-destruct

You should send it back. Yeah really philips has the best headphones. THe ones I have are 80 dollar noise cancelling headphones... very great. I also had some 6 dollar philips headphones that still work today. And some 20 dollar ones that go in your ear canal.

No need to send back. Too old and threw them out.

Philips makes also a lot of medical components. Pay them a visit.

Yeah I know that... I was browsing the site... took a while to find the right email address!

I haven't had the best luck with CD/DVD drives either, I've went through about three. Hopefully my external won't die on me.

I use lite-on for cd/dvd. Seems ok. Never had any problems except my main one (bout a year old now) doesnt open sometimes. Maybe the motor is weak.

I have three burners on mine. One is a Memorex with Lightscribe, another is a LG and the other is a NEC SATA drive. The Memorex feels cheap, the LG has ejecting troubles, as welll from making a jamming noise while spinnung up/down. and the NEC seems to have no troubles.

Back
Top Bottom