PC or MAC

So what do you Prefer And Why.

I prefer a PC because i can Play 99 bottles of beer on the wall :)

Long time PC user, just picked up a macbook pro about 9 months back maybe a bit more. I have to say its much more powerful and stable than any other laptop I've used and even able to multi-task better than some of my desktops.

I sometimes play WoW, render in Photoshop/Illustrator, all while surfing the web and running various other applications.

On the downside, I have to pay for some things..lol There isn't a large underground Mac community as there are several PC communities that believe in open source ;)

Games are mainly an issue, I run OSx and Ubuntu on my mac, I don't like how it runs Windoze quite yet. But the lack of games and ease in Mac are what makes PC my bread and butter.

PC fanboi #191383993033003984858589358393093838

PC fanboi #191383993033003984858589358393093839 here then, just so much a preferred platform. Does everything i need it to do, it's cheaper, self-buildable, hugely adaptable and can be kept secure pretty damn easily which mean viruses aren't even an issue.

Before we get into the macs are PCs, dispute i mean the IBM form of PC, a windows or linux running machine, vs. Macntosh personal computers.

It's like beating a dead horse. I've started a topic on this before, and people ended up rehashing the same argument over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom