Pc buildin camp...

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
well parents decided they wanted to send me to camp and a computer building camp that i chose. its 1300 bucks to build a gaming pc there 1100 to build just a reg pc and 1100 to build a labtop....im so stuck on what i should do what u guys think?

I'd build a laptop myself as you'll get more of a learning experience out of that. Laptops are much more difficult to build, and it'll be nice to have experience. ;)

yea but my computer isnt at my house. its at my sisters condo being she can maintain it cause shes a nerd :p but a labtop i have one already and you cant build them later on because not many places sell the parts. and i could use another pc at my house being the one there is well not that great. im still thinking though if u can give me more suggestions.

whether many places carry LAPTOP parts or not doesnt matter too much.
u should build a laptop b/c of the knowledge u will gain. most people cannot build laptops cuz they dont know how, but they can build pc's cuz its relly easy

I'd build the laptop hands down. Building a PC is simple, and easy. Building a laptop idk the first step.

Could you give me some info on this camp? Mom would be willing to send me to one, and hell build a computer while I'm at it? Hell yeah!

Back
Top Bottom