Paris

frank55 that was just too hard to read. Use some punctuation next time.

This was meant to say a few words for the dead. Instead it's turned in to political rhetoric. Ya'll are sad. Really sad.

You mean ,you don't understand English if it doesn't have punctuation?

Do you know if i know how to do that? the way i write is enough for me,you wish that most people can write like me,never been in school and my mother languish is not English,so you have to live with it bro.

Last edited:
Let's not devolve too much from the point of the post, probably should have tiptoed around this and held my tongue really.

I don't see how bombing Syria is going to help when most of the people who are going to attack us already live in our countries - it's always been the same. the bombers who attacked London in 2005 were all from Leeds and Aylesbury

We need to be attacking the problem at home, the problem of radicalization in our own neighborhoods and countries - not bombing people 5000 miles away. But that's just my opinion.

I'm not going to dissect your response Root - I think it was eloquently put and I respect the points you've made.

You mean ,you don't understand English if it doesn't have punctuation?

Do you know if i know how to do that? the way i write is enough for me,you wish that most people can write like me,never been in school and my mother languish is not English,so you have to live with it bro.

Post any way you want mate. We don't have to read it right?

I don't see how bombing Syria is going to help when most of the people who are going to attack us already live in our countries - it's always been the same. the bombers who attacked London in 2005 were all from Leeds and Aylesbury

I see your point, but they were all trained somewhere right? And allowing for some exceptions to exist, odds are they went to a training camp for this training. So while bombing the camps in in Syria won't necessarily stop those already in our countries, it will make it more difficult to properly train additional people before they come in.

Celegorm:
Agree. They also targeted some ISIS fuel trucks on a "fuel farm" (as they called it. Never head that term before). Over 116 trucks was blown up.
That's gonna slow them down a bit.

Last edited:
Anything that hurts 'em. Personnel, trucks, ammo dumps, bridges, food supply lines, headquarters etc, etc. :thumb:

This thread started out as a sympathy for Paris thread. It quickly turned in to a political bullshit thread.
Why? Why can't you guys just say some thing appropriate?

You guys just want to climb on your fucking soapboxes and make yourselves look like asses. People fucking died. Why can't you say some like RIP or our prayers are with you?
Instead you use this thread to vent your political views. It's sad really. Have some respect for those who did nothing wrong yet were slaughtered like lambs.

I guess I assumed too much from the members here. All mouth and no soul.

We do sympathize but we're angry over it. We want to go give 'em all the hell they deserve.

I think our anger shows how much of a tragedy we think this is.
And how is it gonna help saying rest in peace and send prayers. The dead can't see it and their families aren't gonna visit this side. They can go on Facebook. About 1/4 of the stuff on there are people sympathizing. (including me btw.)

What did you expect from this tread. People are fired up.

Back
Top Bottom