Paramount busted me..

yes, I received a copy of the email from Paramount. The fee was to the ISP. They had to verify the movie was removed.

You should have played a joke on the guy, or tested to see how well he checked it... made a hidden folder named, "Paramont, illegal stolen movies" and then just put a notepad file in that says, "HAHAH, it's empty!"

But it could get you in more trouble...

unless the person that checked it knows how to take a joke.

wow dude that stinks. im kinda scared now. i have like 8 to 12 movies in my movies folder at a time. i usually delete a few when they get old. i torrent. i used to use rs but that was sooooooooo lame. they were all 100mb parts and you have to wait like an hour in between parts so downloading a movie would literally take a day.

wow dude that stinks. im kinda scared now. i have like 8 to 12 movies in my movies folder at a time. i usually delete a few when they get old. i torrent. i used to use rs but that was sooooooooo lame. they were all 100mb parts and you have to wait like an hour in between parts so downloading a movie would literally take a day.

RS isnt that bad now, i could DL files with 15 min interval now, while with MU, somehow they just dont limit me. :confused:

They could always read through this thread to find more people illegally downloading their content: How Much do you Torrent\P2P?

haha 18 people said everything :D

RS isnt that bad now, i could DL files with 15 min interval now, while with MU, somehow they just dont limit me. :confused:

maybe they changed but when i used to use warez sites everyone used rs and rs had really dumb rules so i just tryed torrents and its soo easy. i can just let my PC sit over night and wake up to somethin new :)

yeah no torrenting or P2P... they track that crap... My uncle got blacklisted a few months back and he downloaded HUNDREDS of movies from piratebay... they watch that kinda stuff...never kno when your gonna get caught...

Back
Top Bottom