Papa John's pizzas

Brookfield

Golden Master
I guess that Americans & members in other countries are aware of these, on British TV just now, they were talking to an English guy that has now introduced them to this country, hoping to make his fortune.
To give him his due, he has been in the States for several years working for them, & has recently been given the job to open up a market for them here, I managed to get some info that they are not well liked over there, one source said that they sucked, is this because their toppings lack variety, or is it because the giants in the same business have drowned them out?

Theres one near where i live, its been here for ages. I dont like them coz they are to expensive.

That makes me think of Donini here. Small, too crunchy pizza. Not enough toppings and quantity...ugh. Expensive too.

I like Rosati's pizza, and Dominos is pretty good, as to why Papa Johns isn't liked idk...I thought they had pretty good pizza, but then again i'm not one of those people who like 25 different toppings on my pizza, sausage is good for me :D

Hehe, my old work closed one of their branches down! I don't like them, quality stuff.. bit pricey though..

Local places always come out on top in my ranking for pizza, but I've always liked Papa John's pizza as a chain pizza place, more than Dominos at least.

Back
Top Bottom