Paintball Gun?

niceties55

Daemon Poster
I am looking for a cheap paintball gun ($150 max) and was wondering what all you recommend as the best gun I could get in my price range.

dont buy one,
all you can buy for $150 is problems, buy a new phone or somethin, either that or save up...
to buy a complete paintball gun with evrything (gun, air, hopper, mask) youll need at least $250

but....
sigh
if you decide not to take my advice, dont get a pirahna, get a spyder, ther pretty reliable, or a tippman, and get a viewloader hopper, probably electric, 20oz co2

but if you get more money tell me, cause those are piece of sh!t guns

well depends where u play.
Sup' air field or something similar: SP Ion
in the woods: Tippman 98 custom, maybe the best gun there is for playing in the woods.

boardordi3 said:
ahh, spyder
i still say get ion, but...
if your gonna get a cheap crap gun, go with this, its reliable, works for hyperball and woodsball

cheap doesn't mean that it's crap. Take tippman 98 custom for example, as I said it's maybe the best gun for woodsball, and still it's quite cheap.
U don't need any $2000 marker, an ion will be great for all players. It's got the ability to shoot fast enough, it's very light, it works with compressed air, has some cool stuff like ramping mode etc.

It's a pro gun with a price tag that a beginner can afford. That spyder didn't look too bad, but I don't have any personal experience with it so I can't really say if it's worth it or not.

Back
Top Bottom