Ouch!

Celery

Golden Master
Last night I popped the lid off the soup can and got my third finger caught on the edge of the lid. Cut my finger all the way into the meat.

Bled like crazy for a while then wrapped it up in tissue and scotch tape. This morning I went got Bandaids and some anti-septic ointment.

Gonna be sore for a while.

Freak accident. I used my third finger on the edge of the can as a pivot, done that 100s of time. This can was stubborn that near the end the lid bent over forming a U shape and snapped off into my finger.

DUH! :ermm:

Ouch! Just keep it clean and go easy on it! Also don't keep it wrapped up for too long, it needs oxygen!

Sent from my iPod touch using Computer Forums

It's a little sore and I have a J shaped cut but looks like it'll heal without a scar.

Ouchie...That really bites. I used to get cuts all the time and my hands are full of little scars. Only manly men get scars. :lol:

LOL, I walked outside from Harbor Freight today and noticed that my fingers are bloody. Look like the cut popped open while handling the stuff (oh my) so I put on a bandaid when I got home.

So much for airing it out. :facepalm:

Ouchie...That really bites. I used to get cuts all the time and my hands are full of little scars. Only manly men get scars. :lol:

Same, A little while back I was doing jobs around the yard and when I got back inside and looked at my hands I had all these marks and cuts and I wondered how the hell they got there. I've got a scar on my wrist from putting it through a window and scars on both elbows. I am very clumsy.

images

That can (I am not sorry. :) ) hurt.
It sounds like your taking good care of the problem. Please be careful to make sure that it is not exposed too much outside of your bathroom (where you should check it often) so that it does not get infected. With the meds, and a lot of care it should heal without major issues.

I hope that you feel better soon friend! :)

Back
Top Bottom