It only happens in movies

mammikoura said:
sometimes I just enjoy laughing at movies/tv shows because they are so unrealistic. CSI is one of my favorites. 1st of all, with about 30 seconds of editing with their über software a blurry picture from a cheap video camera becomes an image with great quality, even though it's digitally zoomed 50x.
Also it puzzles me that how come everytime when they have no clue where or when the murder happened, they find an insect in the body. And of course the insect is some weird magical mongolian butterfly which only resides in a 20m x 20m area in the whole world. Also, finding eggs of that same insect (which they always find) means that they can accurately calculate the moment the dude was killed.

I feel sorry for police officers and investigators in real life. CSI has actually ruined a few cases. I remember this one case where the jury dismissed it, citing it didn't have enough evidence/proof. One of the jurors even stated, "it's not what CSI showed."

If I were an investigator, I would've smacked that juror.

how the good guys always live and the bads die, or like in harry potter, his scar ALWAYS hurts for 1 reason or another, GET OVER IT!

Yeah, another one is in the Blade movies, when Blade's fighting, his sunglasses never seem to come off... Even when he gets thrown half way across the room, or does a flip.

ArrizX said:
Super Glue Ftw^^

haha

lol could be, but then... He does take them off at somepoint, without a struggle and he can still see.... They must be some very advanced sunglasses that he has :p

Back
Top Bottom