online dating

Who owned the house? If it was hers then no it wasn't illegal, if it wasn't hers by law then it most definitely was!

Wow. You can meet some nice people online...

My dad was paying the rent. So technically, neither of them "owned" it, but it was basically my dad's.

Nope never tried it but it worked great for my dad. It's just too bad I think his girlfriend is f*cking botch. She kicked me out of their house.

There's this website called myyearbook.com but that's as far as I've ever gone because it's primarily a social networking site since all of the really good sites cost money. And that's a commodity I don't have.

Didn't your dad have a say in the matter? I assume he wanted you to stay

I only meet women in real life.

IMO, the only way to meet women.

If you don't have the balls to talk to a girl in real life, or don't have time, you shouldn't be dating.

It's appalling to me how lazy our society has become. We don't take responsibility for our own actions and now we're having some 3rd party find our partner? Are you shitting me?!

sorry to bust your bubble there bullzi but if you live in a town that only has 300 ppl and no one there is your age and the nearest town is 20 miles away and you know everyone already, online dating id expect to be an able option.

There are over 6 billion people out there in the world. I highly doubt a person would have a good chance meeting the perfect match for them without a little science and a dating website behind it.

I was bored so I joined true.com or wtf ever it is yeah big mistake cancelled member ship cuz i was charged $12.95 and $50.00 absolute BS

Back
Top Bottom