One Man Standing (RTW story)

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok the game RTW (rome total war) is basically a RTS where you command a romain empire and stuff. Well normally a huge upset battle is like 500 vs 100. At the end.

Me and this guy were partically the same in skill. He had a simliar army i'd estimate he had about 2,700 men. I had about 3,000. Theres not much difference in 300 men in this game. So the armies were partically the same. Well we began fighting each other and after about 45 mins I looked down I had 8 men, 2 calavry (one general), 2 archers, and 3 legion units (this would be laughed at if you thought it was any thing that culd fight) he had like 2 calavry, 1 archer, and 3 legion

We thought it was funny so we lined up our mine into postions like they were full blown armies and marched at each other. My general began to rout, I was able to get him to stay, but well he had killed my army he had 1 unit left, a legionare. So I charged back at him and killed him winning teh battle. It was so freaky unique having 1 man standing at the end of the battle when having a 100 men is rare. A 1 man type deal is extermely rare.

Has any extermely rare unqie moments on video games happened to you.

Yeah, i had some unique gaming moments. In BF2 (Battlefield 2) i was on the MEC side of the players and i had an anti-tank kit. for all you who play BF2 you realize how crappy the SMGs are for the anti-tank. so anyways i rushed a building with a flag on it and took down 4 guys and i was down to 1 bullet left in my clip and amazing this guy comes up the stairs and hes shooting me with a machine gun. i have 1 health bar left and witht he 1 bullet that i had amazing got a headshot with him.

that is like ultimately extremely rare. especially for a blind shot. i guess you can call it luck, lol. but after that the commander got me with the damn artillery :/

Ya I know what you mean 1 health bar, 1 bullet, 1 headshot thats like WOW and to think about how much ammo he had. I had a moment iN GWs where I won a mission with litterary 3 health.

Back
Top Bottom