one great thing about a community like this...

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
One great thing about a community like this is that while we may disagree on trivial things such as who do we want for president (and I must say that most people here argue it very intelligently) and our views on certain laws and what not, that for the most part, we all share high, intelligent morals, and its something that we can look back on when we feel that the rest of the world is too stupid.

Just thought I'd share an observation I've made about this community... maybe it has something to do with sitting around a group of people a year younger than you, but they are nowhere near as mature as you, and the gender role says they should be as, if not more, mature than me...... pm for the full story, but it is long....)

One great thing about a community like this is that while we may disagree on trivial things such as who do we want for president (and I must say that most people here argue it very intelligently) and our views on certain laws and what not, that for the most part, we all share high, intelligent morals, and its something that we can look back on when we feel that the rest of the world is too stupid.

Just thought I'd share an observation I've made about this community... maybe it has something to do with sitting around a group of people a year younger than you, but they are nowhere near as mature as you, and the gender role says they should be as, if not more, mature than me...... pm for the full story, but it is long....)

I disagree, almost half of the people would vote for McCain here. :p

I disagree, almost half of the people would vote for McCain here. :p

Don't blame me, I'm writing myself in :D then voting McCain

I must say I was impressed. I expected that last presidential thread to go up in flames. Good to see it didn't.

ur in denial

lol yea. i used to use msn language, then realised it sucked. now i type normally :p
as for law stuff, i dont even get involved in that, doesnt interest me :p

dnt gt me wr0ng i cn type formal wen i need 2 but sumX its fster like dis.

he he he im not that bad although i do alot fo shortcut words, i dnt think it harms n e 1 ?

n e 1 . its so easy to read its not like u have to sit there and go urrmmmm n ...... e ...... 1 ...... you jus read it smoothly and i type it smoothyl,

n e ways go community CF. david lindon for president, i mean if he can run a forum succesfully why not a country lol

i type like dis on msn cuz its quicker n stuff, but type normally on ere.

looks a bit tacky when we type msn lang, although as long as its not too extreme i can live with it

Back
Top Bottom