OMG! What a waste!

MY HERO! nah jp i really dont like xbox and admire what he did, but that really was a waste of money. a total waste. it really shows how inconsiderate people can be. instead of using that money to do something good, he wasted it. o well, if you can afford it, and you dont feel like giving the money to charity instead, why not.

That guy deserves to be shot. :mad: Even if he doesn't like the Xbox, it's pretty damn immature . There were others who really wanted it for good uses. If I saw him do that, I would punch him in the face, even if he had a sledgehammer. It's a shame how some people are like that...

I don't really care what he does to it. However, it is simply a waste of good money to do what he did. He paid a lot of money for it and end up smashing it up. What was he thinking? Rebelling against Microsoft?

TRDCorolla said:
I don't really care what he does to it. However, it is simply a waste of good money to do what he did. He paid a lot of money for it and end up smashing it up. What was he thinking? Rebelling against Microsoft?

Not only that, but it's disrespectful to others who waited in line to get one. That could've been someone else's console.

Never thought of it that way. I guess it's like rubbing it in your face. If I were to spend that much on something, I would never consider smashing it up the way those guys did.

Back
Top Bottom