OMG!!! Look at computer forums!

It is black on dark blue here :D Sometimes it is White on Dark Blue, but when it is, it is also a creamy colour, I can see the Logo, and the old Editor comes up. It seems like there are two sets of Templates?

It would be nice if the sigs were a diffrent colour to stop them colliding with the posts

Thats one thing I've suggested. Not exactly the grey when you quoted, but that type of thing. Or someone suggested a line going all teh way across instead of only a bit.

I like the way the quick message now has formatting options, but apart from that, I preffered the old look. Maybe you could create a way that people can choose which one they want

Lord Kalthorn said:
Are we going to keep with the Horizontal Postbits or go back to the Vertical ones? Because personally I prefer the Vertical ones :D

But other than that yeah, it does look pretty damned good. I'm still up to helping with any style problems if you'd like. Like if you want to keep the old goto buttons that are on the Nav Bar now, I can sort that out for you. I'm on MSN if you'd like ot ask anything to!

It looks good! :D
My main gripe has alway been the dark blue header bars, above each post, the black script, showing the time & date, is very indistinct, hard to make out, even on my TFT hi-def screen, I have mentioned it to David in the past, but this looks looks a good opportunity to have it changed, pure white script instead black, would be ideal, perhaps you would ask David if that could be done.

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom