omg I'm slowly dieng here ><

alright lets get into detail, there are no 6 packs, they are all 30 packs of vodka or whiskey taking from next door warehouse to the actual store for 6 hours stragiht and for a first job , its alot for me.

Geeze mate you are only young..how are you going to be in 20 years time. Maybe you need to work on your fitness.

I'd really much rather have a job doing physical stuff over dealing with all kinds of stupid people. I'd rather be tired at the end of the day than be pissed off at the end of the day basically saying... I usually work the fry station at a fast food place however, so it's not too physically demanding and I don't deal w/ too many people, I just have to be quick on my feet.

It gets easier after the first few weeks, I promise. I always feel that way after a first job, you just have to work it into your routine, most of it is mental for me. I just daze off sometimes into work and it goes by much faster.

It gets easier after the first few weeks, I promise. I always feel that way after a first job, you just have to work it into your routine, most of it is mental for me. I just daze off sometimes into work and it goes by much faster.

True. I used to always need breaks for 6 hour shifts, now I don't take them because 30 minutes extra on the clock is a little over $3.50 more, every little bit helps. :)

I kinda think about other stuff and my hands do the job for me sometimes too. If it's a steady day (not too busy, but not dead) then it goes by fast.

The first day usually sucks because you don't know what the heck to do. You end up standing there looking dumb if no one tells you what to do. I evntually got into the routine and am faster at doing stuff.

Haha at Movie Gallery it was standing up for 6 or 7 hour shifts, no place to sit down in there. lol

Now I sit at a desk all day staring at a computer and make 16 an hour.

Haha at Movie Gallery it was standing up for 6 or 7 hour shifts, no place to sit down in there. lol

Now I sit at a desk all day staring at a computer and make 16 an hour.

I'm not a big fan of sitting all day either unless it's a really comfortable chair. Though $16/hour isn't bad. It's just sitting around all day isn't exactly great for your health. That's why some cops are so fat, they get free or discounted food and sit around all day in a car.

I started working out to counteract it. I need to improve my health working in nuclear and all.

Besides, it's not like standing at a register all day is that much better for you. :p

And to tell you the truth, my job is the perfect mix of field work and office work. When I get tired of the computer, I get to go out into the plant and inspect modifications done to plant equipment.

Back
Top Bottom