OMG I actually did it!

I told Arrizx that no one will probably find this funny because you guys are all so uptight about everything and so far you've all proved that theory. I mean, come on what the hell, loosen up a bit and understand we were trying to do something interesting and maybe get some laughs in the end. This was all a joke if you still haven't figured that out yet.

oh well...I'm at least laughing :D

wat!?! OMFG! WTF! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well forgive us all for being a bit uptight, i mean, its not like some guy shot people in a mall because he wanted to be famous and all :rolleyes:

Wow, I wouldn't give you the pleasure of being booked. There's people out there being rapped, Murdered, and Beaten, Etc, Etc. I think I'll put all my resources towards those criminals.

I must have missed the funny part as I've been following all the recent threads in RE: to this. Were uptight and paranoid? Again, I must have missed something.

What....The...Fudge.

You are one sick and twisted mofo. BUT I will admit I did a small Lol. So I will tip my hat to you D88, that was pretty funny. Albeit very off the wall and I doubt anyone will top that.

and btw, 600th post

OMFG IS THERE NO MORE HUMOR LEFT IN THIS WORLD???? or is the lack of humor just completely self-contained within these forums?

What....The...Fudge.

You are one sick and twisted mofo. BUT I will admit I did a small Lol. So I will tip my hat to you D88, that was pretty funny. Albeit very off the wall and I doubt anyone will top that.

and btw, 600th post:D

thank you, you're about the closest one to understanding this. hats off to you as well.

I was too busy looking at your avatar, lol. The post was way too long to read so I kept glancing over at those wonderful set of boobs. Mmmm.

Back
Top Bottom