OMG I actually did it!

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Ok, so it's my guess that by now most of you have read into the previous happenings with my account and some of the things i was doing. Yes, I admit, I was removing a lot of existing information about me from things like social networking sites and other forums and I had myself banned from this forum because I told Arrizx that there was a chance I might post something else on here that would lead authorities to me after what I have done. I didn't want to risk getting caught telling you guys about what I was going to do but it's too late now, I am pretty sure im going to jail. So i made the necessary preparations and did my best to remove information from the internet. Yes I am foolish for not clearing my profile on CF and I realized i had forgotten that but by time I tried to go and change that Arrizx had already banned my account. From that point, i knew i would just have to forget about that and hope it doesnt come back on me. Either way, as you guys have shown you already have information about me. But again, like I said it doesn't matter now because I am pretty sure that I am going to get caught. This post is, I guess, just letting you guys know where I'll be if I suddenly disappear. IDK, maybe I will go into hiding for a bit, I have relatives who live overseas if I can just get out of the country. LOL Maybe Mexico is an option but I fear that crossing the border might have me arrested. I don't know what the authorities already know or if they have any leads on me but it wouldn't surprise me at this point if they were getting ready to come arrest me right now. I left evidence everywhere and I wish I would have kept my mouth shut to other people I told. They were telling me that they would probably report me if I went ahead and carried out what I was planning to do. Again, im not sure what those people know at this point but if they have figured out that I didn't listen to them and went ahead and did it then they will report me. I suppose that's what I get for not thinking this through and I should have quit while I was ahead. I mean, I've done this before and got away with it....how? I don't know. I knew this was a stupid idea!! STUPID! Ok ok, i keep telling myself that i need to stay calm but I don't think you guys have any clue what this feels like. Knowing that you are bound to be arrested at any moment. LOL holy crap my roommate just came in the door and I heard a lot of crashing, i had to go check to see if it was the cops. Wow, i am getting paranoid now! This is freakin me out. I'm sitting here trying to think about what I need to do to maybe get out of this. I'm probably going to destroy my harddrive and burn some stuff...if thats going to help me, i don't know. But there are people who are aquitted of charges all the time right? Due to a lack of evidence? If I can just get rid of some stuff here they won't be able to trace it exactly to me. You know what? I think I might have a chance to get away with this. Man...I hope i can pull this off. I don't see anything on the news yet and I've been scanning news channels all morning. LOL maybe they haven't even figured it out yet! HAHA this is actually getting good. Damn, if the news reporters haven't got wind of this yet then you can be rest assured the police don't know yet either! Stupid cops. Well, I guess I shouldn't celebrate too soon, it hasn't even been a day yet even though i was pretty sure they would have found out about it by now. I was thinking, i wonder what the punishment will really be. Canada is known to give pretty easy sentences. Like, a life term in prison is only 25 years. I don't know if I will get that but even so that's not that long. I'm just glad I don't live in the United States where life actually means LIFE! Then again, I probably would have thought twice before I went ahead and did this if I were living in the US. You crazy Americans with your insane laws. Capital punishment even....that's nuts. I wonder if anybody in the states have been given the death sentence for committing the same crime I did. Probably in some of those weird Middle Eastern countries they wouldn't even hesitate to execute the person. That's pretty f***ed up if you ask me. I don't think it's that bad but maybe it is who knows? I'm just wondering if the artist will get involved. Like want some sort of repayment for damages done or whatever. HAHA they can suck it! I mean, if I'm going to download 'Leader of Men' by Nickelback and face charges for doing it well then they can PISS OFF! I'm not about to go to jail for this AND get lashed out at by some crappy rock band. It's not really an attack on them personally but on the music industry themselves! You know what!? If they question whether or not this is the first time I have downloaded an mp3 i am going to tell the the truth. That's right. You guys might be like no, no just take the blame just for the one maybe they will go easy on you if they think it's a first time offence. Well, I have had enough of the lies. I am going to confess everything! I not only downloaded 'leader of men' but also 'ain't no mountain high enough' by marvin gaye and, my personal favorite, 'born in the USA' (although i wasn't) by Bruce Springsteen. I'm getting to the point where I don't give a ****. The police can go right ahead and throw me in jail for as long as they want. I will serve my jail time with pride. I will not go down in history as a man who did not stand up to authority! If I can even inspire one more person in this world to not let the law prevail over them then I will die a happy man in my jail cell, on death row or wherever!

SEE POST 23 IF YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO TAKE THE TIME TO READ THROUGH BUT I RECOMMEND YOU DO READ WHAT'S ABOVE

joke? more like a pathetic way to try get attention ....

nothing personal against D88, but i would have said that to anyone who did what you did/are doing.

Something has finally snapped for you, mentally..

If you truly want to stand up to authority and be a man, turn yourself in for whatever crime you've done.

I don't feel pity for you because you've done a crime, and clearly show no remorse..
If you've affected someone else's life in any way, you should serve the time.

there is a wasted 60 seconds of my life i wont get back

+1
honestly the point of this is exactly ? if you are serious in taking all theese precautions over downloading a few songs of the internet you need to like think about this for a minute loads of ppl download music illegally and yeah it may be illegal but its the last thing on most cops minds anyway they dont care only big buisiness men actually care about this cos they loose money

If thats all hes done, then he probably has nothing to worry about.
I don't like downloading anything from torrents, etc, legal or not, but thats me.

But yeah, seems like a ramble to me, and I actually bothered to read it all.

...all this was about downloading songs?

jeez, i thought you torched a bunch of buildings or something.

Back
Top Bottom