OMG Honda 250 rebel

superman22x

Golden Master
My parents went to this dinner dance auction thing for my old school tonight. The "Night of Knights" by the St. Joseph Knights. Anyway, up for auction was this little 250 motorcycle, and my mom, bid on it, she did it as a joke I guess, but she bid on it. And accidentaly won, so now we have this little motorcycle that cost her $1350. It's worth more than that according to keely's blue book, $2500 or something like that. So I am getting my lisense in a bout a month, and it'll be kinda cool to have a motorcycle as my first vehicle, lol. My only question is this, do I need a special liscense to drive a 250? And what I think is kinda funny is, a month ago I bought some RAM off ebay, I bid kinda low on it, and won it, but I didnt ask my parents and my mom was the on who got angry about it, and I only spent $33 than, than she goes and does the same thing, except with $1350, lol.

In most states you need a seperate driving test for motorcycles, but you don't need to be able to drive it. I think it just says "Motocycle Enabled" on your license, or something like that.

Yeah, you need to have a motorcycle endorsement on your license. That means you have to go take a separate written test and road test to get a motorcycle license.

For a street legal bike(in Illinois atleast) you must be 18, have a M class license(for bikes over 150CC's, and it must have tail lights, headlight, turn signals, and be licensed. If you want to drive on the highway you'de need a much bigger bike, I think the minimum is something like 450CC's

Well that's no good, I'm trying to convince my parents to sell it for a yamaha grizzly or something like that.

So the model is a rebel? Is it an enduro or what? I thought it went to 200cc on enduros.

EDIT: Ok, I found out what you are talking about. I searched for it on google.

Yup, nut my preferance would be something like a yamaha grizzly, or something big like that. My mom said no motorcycle classes are even open until october around us.

Back
Top Bottom