Ok,Need Opinion,Quick!

i just bought all three, but i'll sell one of them to you for a reasonable price!! haha, just kidding. why are you going with ".info"? are the .com's and .net's taken? and i vote for lukespcsolutions..seems to cover it all..building pc's, upgrading, servicing....lpcs..people are not going to know what that is, and lukespcs kind of looks like luke spcs??

I would go with www.lukesPCsolutions.info, except that it's long. People are lazy, they don't want to type that much in (I copied it from another post)... I'd have to say www.lukespc.info seems a little better than www.lukespcs.info. Just my opinion. I don't really like the first one because it just seems like a bunch of letters... Yes the longer one gives you the point of the website, but most people like simple. Think about it like this: Would you rather type www.bestbuy.com or www.bestbuyelectronics.com ? And if it was www.bbuy.com it's not really understandable.

The links go to domain holder sites...nothing bad. I just thought up a couple domain names off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom