Oh please...

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I still do not have a USB thumb drive and i know soem people have alot of them or even get given to them for free by the companies they work for etc. I am just wondering if anyone who gets them for free or who has one they do not want or need anymore could send me one...i will pay for shipping.

If anyone can just reply and i will PM my details

thanks

I got a 4 gig one from office depot for 79, You can get 512s around here for 24, and regular 128s for 9 bucks

4GB ones for $79?! Wow, I never heard of storage that big for a thumb drive at that kind of costs. Are you sure?

I've seen 4GB ones selling more than $250!!!

The $25 rebate makes that the ultimate best buy right now. Damnit, I just bought a new 1GB Imation thumb drive like 3 days ago. I should've bought that Corsair one though. Everytime I go to a friends house, I would carry it around with me because he's always wanting games, updates, or other programs I have including movies, music, etc. Really handy instead of carrying around a big old CD or DVD. It read/write a lot easier than burning on a DVD too. It's rewriteable memory. Got to love it.

1GB for $50? The price is very good, but don't know how reliable they are. There's only one postive review for it by a single user that posted twice. For that price, I would say give it a try. 1GB is a lot of storage, but I wish I could've got the 2GB Corsair one. Man...

Back
Top Bottom