Offered a Geeksquad job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we configured ours the same, yours could be better at OC'ing than mine. Just more proof that no two comptuers are alike. Good example. I like the way you think :)

Yeah true no two computers are guranteed to overclock the same , Still i just hate the way geek squad and other tehchies aproach this kinda thing , oh well it runs XP so it operates exactly the same , the first thing i ever do when i am fixing or installing anything on another computer is find out the specs , you cant do much withoug knowing the specs cos how you knowits gonna run your software , or how ya gonna tell if its GPU issues , you cant just guess at it

i dont like geek squad for one reason
THERE PRICES ARE CRAZY
to come to ur house and put a vid card in and download drivers its somewhere around 260 or 160 but i think its in the 200s
come on ppl
u get the card up open the case
u look to see wat slot the card matches up to
then u put it in and cover it back up
and turn on the computer and go to the vid cards manufaturs web site and download the correct drivers
THATS ALL
30 mins TOPS :p

Everytime i've spoken to geek squad they have been completely retarded. I'm sure many of them are very knowledgable but i have yet to speak with one of them.

geek squad is kind of ghey IMO a lot of them don't seem to know much. However, seeing your knowledge you should be quite the asset. I would ask for an instantaneous raise if I were you lol.

lol that be funny........yes no one here knows ne thing ill have to teach them so i want a 5 doller raise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom