o boy it was that time yesterday

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
yep, you know that one guys, where your pc comes to a hault, and it just want go on, well, yesterday at my office my internet kept cutting off, anyway the whole screen locked up, just stopped, so i give it a restart, message I got~: something about the NLS file being damaged or corrupt, so i insert the repair disk, nope after 3 attempt it would not fix it, so I tried command prompt repair, and still nothing, not even an error lol.

Ok so before i went MAD of my head I took big the big blue dell disk, and 4matted the whole laptop again, since i've lost everything i can now cry, woohhh, no it is a stress tho when something like that happens, I tried everything, pulled the hdd out, took the whole laptop apart, well not the cpu off but i took something out, but nope, nothing did it, so now I have a brand new install of vista, god dammmmmm

Guys it happens to most of us, and today it was me.

who the f is next :) lol

I went out yesterday and got totally pissed just to get the bad effect of me lol.

That really sucks man. Luckily I havent had any problems with XP since I built my computer. Well, the only thing that has happened a few times was that it froze a couple of times at POST for some reason. But a simple restart and Im up and running.

Here I thought that maybe you were having your period.
huh.gif

good thing i do back ups weekly :). So if this curse ever got to me...i wouldn't lose a whole lot...just time lol.

Back
Top Bottom