It is now Law!

Thats another thing. It cant be a world wide law. So they cant prove it was you at all, for all they know it was someone in Japan

Thanks for informing everyone here of Bush's stupidity. OOPS... BTW, my real name's Jason. POKE ME WITH A STICK MR. PRESIDENT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHH!!! I SAID MY NAME SO BITE IT!!!!... wait. sorry. Well, to get back on topic, that is pretty stupid... Figures for our Mr. 1dio7pr3zz0rz to sign whatever idiocy falls under his automatic signing machine... Wait, that's Rumsfeld that did that...

lol most do, but dont blame him, hes one guy, blame the other 100 or so of congressmen and senate

...and you could put anyone in jail when this law promulgated specially when you have the ability of twisting the information system through the net....

thats like me running up to my principal and saying my anus is bleading. He cant do anything about it.

....yeah it kinda was wasnt it =\

ok, I was proving to my friends that theres no law that says i cant do it, so i did it.

Thats the same here, how could they get on to someone for that here?

If I emailed someone my anus is bleeding they wouldnt do jack

pink_floyd said:
come here .. noone obeys the law here :D 200+ unsolve murders in my city alone
That is definitley a lot better.

Well seriously do they just get bored and decide to make up these stupid laws? I mean really who is going to enforce it.

Back
Top Bottom