No SIM?

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
I have a Blackjack1 on the Cingular/AT&T network, and overnight, my phone started saying "No SIM" when the phone is on or turned on. I've tried restarting it without it in, and with it in. It still says the same things.

Any ideas? :(

Have you tried just giving the gold contacts on the SIM a wipe to clean them?

you can also get an new one from the manufacture if all else fails man did you drop it by any chance?

most likely its a faulty sim card. does happen sometimes. contact the manufacturer.

Try this....take a pencil eraser and clean off the contacts on the sim card, just rub them lightly until they are shiny. If that doesn't work, you probably have a faulty sim card like was mentioned above, or possibly a faulty phone, that happens too.

Did you drop it in the toilet? My old phone started doing that after an errant dip into the porcelain throne.

I have no idea but if you can't get an answer here, someone at Howardforums might know. The community is like 100% dedicated to mobile phones... almost in a creepy way. :p

Sounds like it could be a faulty phone.

I have no idea but if you can't get an answer here, someone at Howardforums might know. The community is like 100% dedicated to mobile phones... almost in a creepy way. :p

"Currently Active Users: 7745 (1135 members and 6610 guests) " Thats some serious activity!

It was the SIM. Got a new one and just got this.

Pantech_Duo_large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom